MGS: TAS Episode 3 MGS: TAS Episode 3

all my 5 r belong to this

superb flash, im fairly sure i wee wee'd a little cos i laughed so hard, but one query... where do you get your mgs sound effects from!?!?!?!? ????... ?

bvhj responds:

Well... I only used one MGS sound effect and that was the shock thing... And I recorded that from the MGS4 trailer with all of the directors chairs.

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

superb

brilliant flash... when i voted a strange 'saviour' flash popped up... thats was kewl, =P

Clayground - Claytime Clayground - Claytime

good effort man

great... but more clay, less you in future =]

BlakTornado responds:

I dont like putting myself in the movie because i dont stay as still as the clay people... unfortunatly I have to breath and click the button to capture the frame and move the people so its really hard.. less me in future :)

LL - Lock Madness 1 LL - Lock Madness 1

coffee locks pissed!

like you say, a tad... aged. wait, thats not the right word... vintage =] thats better, well done indeed, great art and animation.

The Skywalkers The Skywalkers

woot!!! all my 5 r belong to this =]

we want more! keep it up ;)

Cup O' Tea Cup O' Tea

very good

like the previous rater, not the crews best, but still very good =]

(2005) Klay Swimming Pool (2005) Klay Swimming Pool

"your not gonna get over here"

omg class, you must be a very patient individual do make claymations, but you do and you do it well, more please =]

LL - Save Tonight LL - Save Tonight

grand

I love the whole "C/G/L-ock thang, only good came of it =] very well done lock legion you should be proud

Avatar Psychiatrist Avatar Psychiatrist

wowzomgawd

That may be the best thing ! have seen so far on newgrounds, and what do you mean crappy animation at the start?, twas masterful =).
*adds to fave list*

Metal Gear Fiesta 2 Metal Gear Fiesta 2

dude...

that was most exelent, and nice animation on the dancing curnel (cant spell) must watch again!